Max Degree D15
Max Drop d15
Max Quest Level 125
Awaken D12-D13-D14-D15
Add All Pet2 Isro 2018
Spawn Mob.Level 1 to 150 mob's all spawn From Isro Server
Add all {items Mall .... in .... WebMall}
More New Chack this server Files

Client Cap 140 + Server Files + Program + WebMall + DbToMedia v2.2 - ZendServer 30 Day

all town SilkroadOnline in This Database Arabia - Petra - Devil's Garden - SkyTemple ABCD Mob level 130 to 150

SkyTemple C

More More New's Come soon

i will shere soon new DataBase v2 ... when Finish Edit ^^

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hrpuwdzuqm8qbwt0aqzwyogb8vfxhr6q

http://www.mediafire.com/?nycl8z5ofddko

Son düzenleme:
Katılım
13 Nis 2017
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Konum
İSTANBUL
---------------------------------------------->>>>DOWN MESSANGE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-----------------------------------------

Son düzenleme:
Katılım
13 Nis 2017
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Konum
İSTANBUL
Hey bro pls help me sroprot SRO_R_SHARD error Quest STRG_ADD_ITEMS_FROM_WEB_ITEM_DATA pet package item give and DC

Query Error!!! Query Result : -1, Query : {CALL _STRG_ADD_ITEMS_FROM_WEB_ITEM_DATA (1, 8, 0, 24)}
SQL Error State:42000, Native Error Code: 89, ODBC Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Must declare the scalar variable "@itemid".
{CALL _STRG_ADD_ITEMS_FROM_WEB_ITEM_DATA (1, 8, 0, 24)}
C:\WORK2005\Source\SilkroadOnline\Server\SR_GameServer\AQ_StorageFromWeb.cpp::AQ_RecvItemFromWebItemData : )oWork(124 line)
C:\WORK2005\Source\SilkroadOnline\Server\SR_GameServer\AQ_StorageFromWeb.cpp::AQ_RecvItemFromWebItemData : )oWork(124 line)

AQ Failed! Log out!! [AQType: 37]

PLS HELP ME !!

Konuyu başlatan #8
Katılım
28 Eyl 2017
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Konum
RİZE
i'm Done Fixed Bug GameServer Spawn NPC

Nex't update V2 add Fixed Bug NPC Spawn

More Edit is coming ...

Son düzenleme:
Katılım
13 Nis 2017
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Konum
İSTANBUL
i'm Done Fixed Bug GameServer Spawn NPC

Nex't update V2 add Fixed Bug NPC Spawn

More Edit is coming ...

I found the game I want to simulate what I want to tell the game server gives the error that the map is too open for the map is open the problem is solved if you close a few of the maps and the game server from the failure of the operating system and the server is forced to shut down the maps are all connected to the performance of your own computer ...

thanks for sharing i am trying to find and delete the errors and i am trying to edit the server editlim as an example of baghdad min dungeon teleport move coordinates are corrupted ...

I wish you a good day ...

Üst