[EN] Bliss Silkroad-Xian I 80 Cap Old I%80 Job Based I Drop System I Grand Open June 26:06:2020

makina35

Üye
Katılım
3 Eyl 2016
Mesajlar
Puanları
Konum
İZMİR

Hello everyone, friends. Our server named XIAN 80 Cap Old School, which we have been developing for a long time, has finally been completed.
As a result of many tests and audits, we have constructed a stable and balanced system of 99%.
We have created an equitable and fair game system with all systems as much as we can.
We tried to capture the real Old School excitement.
We don't care about money like other server owners, and at the beginning we will have 1 week of Premium, devil Spirit gift and donate off the first week.
We mostly tried to stay connected to the Old School system. We adapted the original events and systems according to our basic infrastructure.
In our presentation, there are no features such as Model switcher, Glow switcher wing-like game Knight or metin2, we completely adapted it to Old School.
We have prepared a beautiful and fun basis by considering Solo, Guild and, most importantly, the players who cannot spare much time for the running game.
What's on this server?
Let's go to the details now.

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:

Cunders

Üye
Katılım
24 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Yaş
A beautiful server that I look forward to impatiently, even though one of the rare servers that is not lag anywhere and no one is helped, we are able to open it as soon as possible :)

Sabırsızlıkla beklediğim güzel bir server hiçbir yerde lag olmayan ve hiç kimseye yardım yapılmayan nadir serverlerden biri bir an önce açılsa da kasabilsek :)

Son düzenleme:

Bu konuyu görüntüleyenler: (Toplam: 1 üye ve 0 ziyaretçi 1)

Üst